Looking for an alternative to conventional medicine?
Millions of people have found acupuncture to be a better solution than drugs or surgery. With a 3,000-year plus history, acupuncture successfully addresses chronic ailments and treats pain.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless, non-invasive and cost-effective treatment method for:
- Pain, sports/auto/work injuries, arthritis, back pain, frozen shoulder, tennis or golfer's elbow
- Fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, hypertension and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression, loss of libido(sex drive)
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues including IBS, chronic constipation and acid reflux disease/heartburn
- Gynecological problems such as infertility, menopausal symptoms, painful, heavy or prolonged periods, & PMS
- Mens' health including erectile dysfunction and enlarged prostate, benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and wrinkles/sagging due to aging
- Many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
Notice to prospective patients:
My practice is full at this time and I am currently unable to accept new patients. You may consider checking back in 4 to 6 months. Thank you.
Autum Leigh Rotach, M.S., Dipl.Ac. (NCCAOM), L.Ac.
New York State Licensed Acupuncturist
Nationally Board Certified, Diplomate of Acupuncture, NCCAOM
Master of Science, Acupuncture
New York College of Health Professions
Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Analysis & Policy
I first learned about acupuncture during my education in Boston. I had a close friend who was being treated regularly and absolutely raved about it. Growing up with solely allopathic medicine, I remained skeptical as to its true merit. Then about a year later, a co-worker of my mother’s who had been struggling with infertility for two years received acupuncture treatment and conceived a child within three months! My ears perked up as I spoke with her and my scientific mind began to spin. I subsequently encountered more and more individuals who depended on acupuncture for various conditions such as arthritis, back injuries, insomnia, stress, and even an 8 year old who was successfully treated for bed-wetting.
By now I was thoroughly intrigued and decided to see for myself what all the buzz was about. I’d had a history of allergies and sinus issues since I was a child, and two years prior had undergone surgery in Boston to prevent further sinus infections. I began acupuncture treatment in September 2004, at a time when my hayfever was flaring, and I noticed a significant difference right away. Not only could I breathe easier, with far less sneezing and no itchy, watery eyes, but I also felt an overall sense of calm and peace. A chronic worrier, I usually depended on relaxation exercises such as yoga and meditation. I was amazed that with acupuncture, the needles seemed to do all the work!
After my initial positive experience with acupuncture, I took some time working in a medical setting and taking some preparatory classes to ensure health care was the right field for me. Within two years I made my final decision to start a Master’s program in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine and moved to New York City to do so.
Looking back, I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to pursue a trade I truly love. Through the generous support of my family and loved ones, I feel I have finally found a genuine calling. Each individual I can help with this medicine becomes close to my heart.